sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

Celtic trees pictures

Yesterday afternoon, following Emilio's recommendation, I decided to have a look at Alberto's blog. To my mind, he has posted a very interested article about The Celtic Tree Calendar by Michealín Daugherty. I started reading it and, as I was doing it, I tried to make a mental picture of all these trees. It was impossible! I felt really frustrated. So I decided to look for these pictures on the net. And I discovered a very interesting web page with these Celtic trees pictures. But I got amazed when I found out a lot more revealling and surprising information about the Celts. Therefore, if you're really into Celtic culture this is the webpage for you. You can find different links about all the Celtic Symbols, the Celtic animals, the Celtic Archetypes, the Celtic astrology, the Celtic knots and other miscellaneous data that can help you understand deeply their way of living and, above all, their strong connection to nature. Hope you enjoy it!

Nuria

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario